Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they've lost their health, our commitment is two-fold: relief and wellness care... it's your choice.
When most people seek care in our practice they have one goal: relief. So that's where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Yes, we will always look for ways to change you... to make you a better and healthier you! Through educational opportunities, we hope to communicate the value of ongoing health and wellness care.
Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
You're in Charge!
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that we see ourselves as mere servants. You're the boss! It's your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic, massage therapy, and wellness care possible, and it's up to you to decide how much of it you want.
Sound interesting? Please contact us at either of our convenient locations in Sarasota or Port Charlotte to find out how you can schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you and your family on the journey to health and wellness, naturally.
Here at Family Chiropractic Inc. we take pride in providing specific chiropractic adjustments utilizing many different techniques.
- Full Spine/Diversified (hands-on, manual adjusting)
- Thompson Technique (adjustments utilizing drops in the table)
- SOT (Sacro-Occipital Technique)
- Activator Technique (gentle adjustments using a small instrument)
- Toggle Recoil Technique (Upper Cervical Technique focusing on the top two bones in the spine)
- Webster Technique (specific analysis and adjustment for pregnant women)
- CBP (Chiropractic BioPhysics for structural correction of the spine)
- Logan Technique (low-force ligament adjustment)
- Cranial Techniques (working gently with the bones in the skull)
- Pediatric Techniques (many different adjustments specific to the pediatric spine)
Customized Care Plans
Corrective and maintenance care plans are created on an individual basis. Throughout the duration of care the doctors may recommend other lifestyle changes that can be done both in and out of the office, including:
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Extremity adjusting
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Dietary changes
- Mental and emotional support